Congratulations on your new baby! Having a new baby is an exciting adventure and we are here to help you navigate all of the baby’s medical needs.
Keep in mind that most insurance companies allow only 30 days to add a new baby to the policy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Confirm that our Office is contracted with your insurance carrier.
- Contact your insurance company prior to the 30-day deadline.
- Select Dr. Vladimir Gleyzer as Primary Care Physician.
- Make certain insurance coverage is backdated to your baby’s first encounter at North Reading Pediatrics.
- Please contact North Reading Pediatrics and update our records when Insurance information is completed.
If any one of the above steps is not completed within 30 days from the date of birth, the insurance may not cover the services and you may be responsible for the balance.
Newborns require frequent checkups for routine care. Below is the list of Well Visits for kids under the age of 2 years:
- Newborn Visit (2 days after discharge from the Hospital)
- 2 Week (well visit)
- 1 Month (well visit)
- 2 Month (well visit)
- 4 Month (well visit)
- 6 Month (well visit)
- 9 Month (well visit)
- 12 Month (well visit)
- 15 Month (well visit)
- 18 Month (well visit)
- 24 Month (well visit)
Annual Well Visits are recommended for kids that are older than 2 years.